Friday, April 18, 2008

Backtracking a little:


Hello everyone! I'll be honest, I have no idea how to keep a successful and entertaining blog. Bear with me! I had high hopes to blog about the bike trip down HWY 1, but alas, I didn't even look at a computer for a solid 2 weeks! My brother, Doug, and I rode from Eureka to Santa Cruz or about 400 miles a few weeks ago. It was an incredible experience and I know there will be many more bike touring trips in my future. I will try to post a photo here on the blog, but if you want to see the full set, check it out on my Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/53265254@N00/ .  For now, my directors at Peace Corps tell me that bikes aren't too common in this country and a horse will be a more practical form of transportation. So perhaps I will be buying a horse in the next few months! Nice! 

No comments: